The laser is a new generation of permanent hair removal technology that is widely applied around the world due to the ability to remove the stubborn hairs on many areas of the skin. With a light source of light that is transformed from laser light, we do not have to eliminate hair several times and still have a smooth lane full of charm.
You feel extremely disappointed and bored by whether the skin is white, but the body cannot be sexy when the hard coarse hair sticking everywhere from the face, chest until hands and feet,…? Drop that worry as you have permanent hair removal with laser light – effective, gentle and safe.
Advantages of permanent hair removal by laser.
Laser hair removal is shaping up the beauty trend around the world thanks to the convergence of the following highlights:
- No pain and no side effects.
- Long-term effects cost savings and duration of treatment.
- Thoroughly clean the hairs in all parts of the body as well as cure inflammation of the hair follicles and brighten dark areas.
Instead of wasting time and money on temporary hair removal treatments such as hair loss, hair removal, waxing, … you should perform permanent hair removal by modern laser beam method has been certified by many clinical studies.
The procedure of permanent hair removal by laser at V Spa
Step 1: Clean the area to eliminate hair.
Step 2: Apply a layer of gelatin cold to the skin needs hair removal to protect the skin.
Step 3: Professional technicians will adjust the wavelength of the laser machine to match the skin of the hair needs of the customer.
At V Spa, after complete laser hair removal procedures, customers will receive complete skin care with natural essence and scientific skincare consultation to maintain a smooth skin from Inside out.
Note after laser hair removal
To achieve optimal results, as soon as the end of the laser hair removal routine, you should note the following:
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or above during hair loss
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least the first 2 weeks
- After about 3 weeks of laser treatment, when hair starts to fall off, you should not spit or wax, but gently wipe with a damp cloth to let the hair fall naturally.
- Your skin may be reddened by the effects of laser light, but let your skin recover without using any care products without consulting your specialist.
Hopefully, the information, as well as knowledge that V Spa Beauty Specialist shared in this article, will help your peace of mind with permanent laser hair removal. If you have any questions, please contact us for direct consultation!